Sunday, December 16, 2012

Why I Love My husband



I am a member of The Happy Wives Club! The blog was created by Fawn Weaver (whose parents were featured in our first edition of Shades of Love: Portraits of Successful Marriages) with the purpose of finding other women who adore their husbands and love their life. As a faithful member of the club, she has invited us all to join her in documenting the reasons why we love our husbands. In 2009 I posted the top 10 reasons why Levett is the best husband ever on Facebook, but I decided to take The Happy Wives challenge and join them in writing a list of everything that is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious about my husband! (BTW: did you know that Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is just a bunch of root words thrown together: super- "above", cali- "beauty", fragilistic- "delicate", expiali- "to atone", and docious- "educable.") 

My list begins here....

1. He is EXTREMELY handsome! His dimples are beautiful, his eyes expressionistic and he is tall. Just kidding. he's not tall but he is taller than me and that is all that matters LOL!


2. He puts up with me and my mood swings AND those of my closest girlfriends. This takes a tremendous amount of PATIENCE and understanding.


3. He is very ROMANTIC. Picnics in the park, wine tasting, regular date nights, planning surprise trips to Europe, hot air ballooning over Napa Valley, need I say more?

4. He loves to SHOP and he has great taste! He shops for me, for our house, the kids, etc. which is great because I hate shopping. Just last week he went out and did the shopping for our 8 year little angel for my office charity. What a guy!

5. He is the most LOYAL person that I have ever known. He is loyal to his family, friends and his fraternity. We have been together since 8th grade and he has even had the same best friend since Kindergarten!!

6. He is literally good at EVERYTHING (except for spelling) – dancing, cooking, sports, public speaking, the list goes on.

7. He makes me LAUGH and we always have fun together! Even his laugh makes me laugh.

8. He is a God fearing man. He was raised with the influence of his Grandma & Grandpa Corbitt and they instilled very strong Christian values in him.

9. He spoils me terribly. I know that he would do anything to make me happy.

10. He is a LOVING man. Not only does he love me, our children and family but he loves our friends and extended family unconditionally. He cares for many of our friends children as if they were his very own.


To be continued...

Love & Blessings,

Pia



1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you joined me on this. Thanks for tagging the FB page so I knew you did this. On a side note, we're completely revamping the HWC site in January and adding several categories and I'm looking for blog contributors. Interested? Please email me at fawn(at)happywivesclub(dot)com and I'd love to add you to the team of fabulous writers (who are also happy wives) who will be writing for the site.

    ReplyDelete